Thanksgiving dinner was actually quite pleasant and for once my mother did not ruin the occasion. She has a knack of ruining every holiday for everybody, but she was behaving herself. There were 30 people there for dinner including grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins from both sides of my family. I thought it might be awkward having my dad’s family mix with my mom’s family. They all got along surprisingly well.

Thanksgiving morning I made my special contribution to the meal. My mom’s family is Greek so one of the only things I know how to make is spanakopita. If you don’t know what it is google it! 🙂 I learned how to make it from my grandmother and for some reason she likes the way I make it better than her own recipe. So I made it and I was very happy with how it turned out. My mom’s brother loved it, too so I know it was a hit with everyone. He’s the family spanakopita connoisseur.

After dinner was over I was hanging out in the basement with the two youngest cousins. They were the flower girls in my wedding, and now they are 11. I got an electric violin for my birthday so I was showing it to them. One of them was actually my violin student for a short time, so she really wanted to try it. They kept having me play different Christmas songs by heart, trying to stump me. I played everything they could come up with, which isn’t that big of a deal to me, but to them it was impressive since I overheard one of them telling her mom about it later.

Halfway through the day my husband and I decided to stay a little while longer in ND so I could go shopping with my mother. We had planned on leaving really early in the morning on Friday, but we decided to stay overnight in Minneapolis again on the way back home. So, I got up at 7am and went shopping with my mom. It was actually fun. I haven’t enjoyed my mom’s company in a long time, and she was so nice to me. It actually made me like her a little bit again.

After we finished shopping we all went out for lunch. It was, again, fairly pleasant. Then my husband and I left and drove to Minneapolis. It’s about 8 hours driving time from home to Minneapolis so it was kind of boring. I got horny at about 7pm and pushed my seat back and started masturbating. I just had my hand in my pants at that point. It was fun, but my husband had other ideas. He had me take off all my clothes and relax while he fingered me while driving. It was dark outside, but taller vehicles such as trucks could see me easily. It was so exciting knowing that everytime we passed a truck he could see me. We got a few trucks honking their horns and a couple others flashed their lights. I had my feet up on the dashboard of my car and while I was in the middle of my orgasm I heard something pop. I must have had my foot on the vent because it broke. Oh well, I guess that’s the price I pay for a very enjoyable ride. 🙂

We continued on and finally arrived in Minneapolis, checked into our hotel, ate, then slept like the dead. The next morning we decided to get up early and go to the Mall of America. We got there right as it opened. I’ve been to that mall many times, but never that early in the morning. It’s kind of peaceful that time of day. However, in a matter of minutes it was filled with holiday shoppers. We bought some clothes for me (very sexy stuff including a black skirt that laces up in the back with a satin ribbon), and some gifts for family. We also bought cool pancake molds at Williams Sonoma. It was a very fun shopping experience, but we had to get back to town because my husband was working sound for his friends’ band that night.

We got home, he showered, I drove him into town. I got home, showered, got all dolled up and went to the show, too. It was a very fun night, but I was exhausted by the end of the show (close to 2am). We got home and I fell asleep right away.

And there you have it, my Thanksgiving.